WAY OF WORKING
CONBEN‘s Way Of Working
“If you change the way you look at people, the people you look at change.” Wayne Dyer
Your business is more than the sum of individual personalities working there. An open and trustful atmosphere is close to our heart. It is an essential prerequisite for a successful work relationship and sustainable benefits.
- trusted atmosphere
- sensitivity for resources of individuals
- enjoying teamwork and working together
Methods & Tools
- structured approach
- co-creative methods (at your site & digital 2D / 3D) including reflecting teams, design thinking, observation techniques
- scientifically based coaching approaches (behavioural, psychodynamic)
- working on site in person, online, or with blended settings and formats
Sustainable Implementation in Daily Business
- in a pragmatic and intuitive way
- reflecting actual situations
- exploring new ways and transferring it to your situation
Longterm Relations in Private & Public Sector
Our customers are open to new things and are looking for pragmatic, tailor-made solutions for their particular situation. They are over many years and many generations active in their business area.
With us they are looking for a new perspective beyond their industry, a sparring partner for the continuous reflection of actions or the rock in the surf in storms of change to take all women and men with them.
We have been working for a large number of medium-sized, international companies and organizations for more than 20 years. Our clients come from various private sectors as well as public sector:
INTERNATIONAL NETWORK & CO-OPERATION
We accompany our customers in cooperation with our long-standing network partners in Germany and Europe, China and Southeast Asia as well as the United States.
CONBEN’s headquarter is located at Hamburg, Germany.
Hamburg & other European Cities
CONBEN is a certified partner of:
Our cooperation partners in educational area:
CONBEN offers certified DGSv qualification on ONLINCE-CACHING.
Selected Credentials & Assignments Europe
SALES DEVELOPMENT OF A EUROPEAN FAMILY-RUN FURNITURE MANUFACTURER
Growth in sales in a volatile and price-driven market environment CONBEN interventions
Workshops with the sales team including leadership on the following issues:
- Business key figures from the customer’s point of view: What is the basis for our customers’ decisions?
- Analysis of the customer portfolio: How many A, B, C customers do I have? What is my future sales strategy?
- What are the opportunities and risks in my sales area? Where are there still white spots? How do I plan further development of this area?
- Implementation plan
Training of the sales team e.g. to:
- Sales techniques, conversation and presentation to customers / buyers
conduct of negotiations
- Convincing presentation and sales at trade fairs
- Sales support in negotiations with long-term customers
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SUPPORT OF AN INTERNATIONAL FASHION LABE FOR WOMEN/ MEN / KIDS
Improved custmer service orientation & support
- Accompanying the sales team with the changes in the product range
- Role and contribution of customer service to customer satisfaction
- Training on various customer contact points and dealing with challenging situations (complaint and conflict management)
- Improved communication with internal departments and co-operation partners
- Preparation of customer service for participation in active sales
INCREASE OF DIGITIZATION DEGREE & IMPROVED STAKEHOLDER SATISFACTION - ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT OF PUBLIC SECTOR
Establishment of new digital work processes involving various stakeholders.
Sustainable, efficient use of digital tools for improved collaboration in different formats (on site premisses, online, hybrid)
- Situation analysis and goal definition, considering the different digital knowledge, expectations and organizational culture with co-creative methods
- Workshops to define the requirement parameters for changed processes
- Establishment of adapted communication structures and new processes involving various stakeholders
- Training and internal peer coaching on selected digital topics
- Regular feedback to secure quality and assurance of sustainability by stakeholder groups
Selected Credentials & Assignments Asia
LEADING PROVIDER OF CLEANING SYSTEMS (EUROPEAN HEADQUARTERS)
Challenge “re-location of production in China”
Re-location of production site within China and highly diverse management team with five different nationalities lead to tensions and conflicts.
- Workshops with management team: enhance mutual understanding of the actual situation, develop common future picture and work out path from the actual to the target situation
- Team building and leadership development for management team and 2nd level managers
Challenge “set-up of R&D centre in China”
R&D centre was set up in China in order to develop innovative products for Asian markets. However, alignment between this new entity and existing production/sales entities was challenging to reach. This let to conflicts and fluctuation of talents.
- Internal analysis through interviews and workshops
- Workshops including key people from new R&D centre and existing production/sales entities to clarify common objectives, roles and responsibilities
- Leadership development program for the newly set-up R&D management team
Challenge “manage sales growth in South-East Asia”
European headquarters had high expectations regarding fast sales growth on South East Asia. Six different countries with various maturity levels and market situations needed to be prepared for the aggressive growth.
- Alignment workshops with General Managers from six different South-East Asian countries
- Leadership program for 2nd level managers from all six countries to ensure an aligned leadership approach (e.g. performance management) throughout the whole region
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGICAL AUTOMOTIVE SUPPLIER (EUROPEAN HEADQUARTERS)
- lead and manage fast growth in different Asian markets given mega trends in automotive business (e-mobility, autonomous driving, urban mobility, intelligent connected vehicles…)
- drive Asian localisation within a complex worldwide matrix-organization
- enhance speed and strengthen responsiveness to customers’ needs in Asian markets
- winning Chinese OEMs
- attract and develop talents
- Facilitation of continuous improvement initiatives including workshops, sensing journeys, stakeholder interviews and peer coaching
- Facilitation of upwards feedbacks to allow higher level leaders to understand their local team members’ views and ideas for improvement
- Guided group coaching over three months between key players from various plants and customer teams to enhance trust as basis for smooth cooperation and win valuable time
- Soft skills trainings for all project managers in Asia to strengthen their capabilities to successfully lead and motivate a project team without having the disciplinary responsibility
- Leadership and talent development programs for different levels of managers and leaders throughout the organization
- Workshops to develop a common understanding of the leadership culture within the leadership team after the transformation of a Joint Venture into a 100% company subsidiary
FASHION SOURCING ORGANIZATION FOR EUROPEAN RETAIL BUSINESS (CHINA, SOUTH-EAST ASIA, INDIA, BANGLADESH, TURKEY)
Challenge “company culture”
- Managing 25 diverse sourcing offices throughout Asia with more than 30 nationalities
- Digitalisation brings disruptive change to the traditional supply chain of the sourcing business
- Long-term success lead to a people-oriented, however almost complacent, culture in which performance thinking took a back seat
- Defining ‘Winning Principles’ for the organization as cultural basis to leverage the organization to next performance level
- Getting regional directors’ buy-in for the new Winning Principles through workshops and through combination of various communicative approaches (e.g. moto weeks, case studies…) and HR related adaptations (e.g. align performance system, upwards feedbacks, talent identification according to new Winning Principles)
- Roll-out leadership development program on how to live the Winning Principles throughout all Asian offices
Challenge “continuous improvement”
- Keep the ‘flame burning’ of above mentioned culture related changes
- Instil a sense of ongoing improvements in an era of constant change of fashion sourcing business
- Workshops with Regional Management team to reflect how to re-invent own business model in digital sourcing world and how to drive culture change further in order to stay successful in competitive market
- Support Regional Management team in initiating, implementing and following-up on projects to drive the change
Years of anniversairy