ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
When Change & Constant Innovation Become New Normal
„To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.“ Khalil Gibran
DIGITIZATION, LEADERSHIP CHANGES, CHANGING ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS are common reasons for CHANGE MANAGEMENT.
Changes are part of our (VUCA) world of work:
They take place in increasingly shorter times, they are more complex, impact on a company or individuals is not always clear and therefore often lead to uncertainty among managers and employees. New technologies, new work processes or structural changes require and demand different skills and resilience from people.
At the same time, change is necessary for organisations to evolve, to adapt or even to innovate, and remain relevant and competitive.
CHANGE CANNOT BE STOPPED –
BUT CHANGES CAN BE MANAGED AND SUPPORTED EFFECTIVELY.
Continuous organizational development and effective change management are necessary so that the managers, employees and other stakeholders concerned feel heard, involved and participate in the success.
- consciously reflecting the impact of the organisational goals and the externally oriented strategy development: What are the internal requirements of the organization to achieve the external requirements and business goals?
- considering your current corporate culture regarding continuous willingness to learn and change as well as agility: Which levers can be used most effectively to strengthen willingness to change in the long term? Which existing resources could be built on?
- crystallizing resistance, hesitation, and other obstacles in the organization: Which internal challenges need special attention now? What should be prioritized and what shouldn’t?
- supporting your change process and
– analyse your initial situation,
– concept and design a individually fitting change process to your organisation,
– involve all stakeholders and
– implement a sustainable change process at a reasonable pace.
- with collaborative, co-creative methods & tools to initiate a change in behaviour,
- systematically to adapt to your organizational needs,
- based on research and practical proven approaches.
Strategic Focus on People
„There are three types of companies:
Those who make things happen,
those who watch things happen and
those who wonder what happened.“ Anonymous
Business success is determined by company’s visions, strategies, structures, systems, and attitude towards disruptive events to act flexible and adapt fast.
These components will “come alive” only through human beings – both leadership and employees. As a result, people will secure a successful realization.
Professional communication and leadership enable this effective teamwork. Part of this is maximum overlap of organizational, management and employee targets. Then the engagement is high, and the organisation has the highest possible impact.
CONBEN consulting follows this approach. It is part of a customer-specific consulting concept.
Discover Your Own
What gets lost in everyday operations, but is the key to greater satisfaction on your personal development path?
How can you improve in handling difficulties, challenging situations or even crisis?
We start a dialogue with you and/or the organization to identify possible development paths and prepare steps for change together at your own pace.
Sometimes it needs a change of perspective to be able to take the right course. This applies to human beings as well as to companies.
We see coaching as a pathfinder from different perspectives:
- in order to achieve more clarification about your personal goals and
- to enable you to make your decision from a range of alternatives.
You as HR-management, we will support you with proven potential analysis and employee coaching to
- achieve tailor-made employee development,
- targeted promotion of young talents and
- performance optimization.
We believe that the key to successful collaboration of employees and companies is to recognise talents. The knowledge of strengths and weaknesses on both sides creates security and trust in the ability to develop.
We look forward to working with you to realize these potentials successfully for your company.
Do you have questions on applied methods, process, implementation, or our coaches?
We are happy to discuss all the above in detail,
in a personal face-to-face meeting with you and one of our CONBEN coaches.
What potential do you have? How can you use it more effectively to become more successful at your job?
The better you know yourself and your strengths, weaknesses, needs and expectations, the more precisely you can set the course.
We work with profound analysis regarding
- management style,
- mental behaviours.
In addition we provide anonymous employee feedback while you put your findings and insights into action and practice every day.
TEAM OR GROUP
Collaboration in different formats and on different hierarchy levels has become part of the global world. In addition to cultural topics, each group member brings a personal background that effects in the group on different levels.
Whether hidden or obvious, there are reasons why people enjoy participating in team meetings or not. And there are some reasons why some teams are more successful than others.
Together with your team, we look at structures, communication and culture and - assuming your given trust - we also listen to the nuances and read between the lines.
Involve me and I will understand.“ Confucius
In addition to our consulting or coaching offerings, our trainings are an opportunity to accompany certain development processes.
Therefore, our trainings are always integrated into a broader framework of individual change processes and are supplemented by moderation, team coaching, workshops, or other personnel development forms. Together with you we develop selected training contents and styles for your individual and specific consulting and training needs.
We are specialized, through many years of experience, in training areas, such as:
- Digital Leadership
- Distributes Work / Remote Work Performance
- Management Keep Fit
- Sales Training
- Project Management
- Team Building
- Team Performance
- Intercultural Collaboration
- Complaint Management
- Situative Leadership
- EMPREINTE© – Questionnaire based personality profile
We also offer our training as an interactive online-training with CONBEN’s experiential learning approach – for sustainable exchange of experiences and learning at well-known CONBEN quality. Contact us.